Friday, April 2, 2010

77 Days Left!

Hey guys sorry about the super super lack of postings! I wish I could say that I've been too busy to post (partially it is that) but I honestly just kept forgetting and when I did remember it was at the most inconvenient times. So...last week we went and registered which was a huge mark off of my to do list. Then we went up to Idaho Falls for Nicole's farewell which was so much fun! And last but not least my sister Joanna finally came home! It's been great to have her home so that she can be here to help me out with wedding stuff and more importantly just to be there to talk to and hang out with!
So the wedding things we've done other than registering...we took some awesome pictures up in Idaho Falls which turned out way cool! I can't wait to get the CD and go print them off. Nicole took us around and we had lots of fun just being crazy. We finally figured out the little girl dresses (i'd put a picture on of one but my computer is being fussy and not letting me) but basically sophie, laura, and sarah will be in white patterned dresses with a black and white polka dotted band around the waist and then amelia, anna, and julia will be in black and white polka dotted dresses with a white patterned waistband. and then all of the waistbands will have a red rose that joanna is going to make and the same rose will be on a headband that they all will wear. I'm so excited to see them all put together. oh and all of the dresses will have white toule with a little bit of fabric sewn around the bottom. more wedding stuff-we had fun planning the shower that is next saturday and it'll be fun to see what these things are all about!
Hopefully I'll be better about blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment