Sunday, April 18, 2010

61 Days!

It's official! We have made it over the hill and we're halfway through being engaged! (not that I don't enjoy being engaged but we're that much closer to being married!) This halfway point also marks the countdown to only 2 months left! It makes me mentally go through the list and make sure we're on track with getting everything ready. I'm pretty sure we've got the major stuff out of the way but there's still a lot of work to be done. This week we figured out a few more shower dates which will be lots of fun! We also went to the Carter's house and moved out the old appliances in their laundry room so that Bart can start to remodel it into a kitchen (well when he gets back from the Caribbean). We also figured out what rooms we're going to use for a bedroom and a living room. I'm a little nervous because we decided that we're going to try out the full size bed that's there right now. Hopefully we won't want to kill each other after a few nights of sleeping in it but at least we don't have to buy a bed if we like it!
So now it's just the long haul to the end of the semester. We just have 2 weeks of classes and then finals. I've got a 20 minute presentation and a test this week along with a few assignments so hopefully it won't be too bad of a week and I'll be able to start studying for finals. I think I've figured out a solution for my spring fever. I'm going to study outside in the yard or at a park so that I'm not dying to go outside all day while I'm studying! We'll see how it works. Sadly it'll probably snow or something this week just to put a damper on my thoughts that it's getting closer to summer!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about you guys this morning and you will be married in exactly 2 months!!! Woohoo!!! Good luck studying this week. Love & miss you.

    ReplyDelete