Thursday, April 8, 2010

72 Days Left!

So I think we finally figured out the centerpieces! ...well maybe... it may not be the one seeing as we can't ever make a decision. But perhaps this will stick. It's a silver lantern with a red candle inside and then two small bundles of red roses on either side of it on the table. We'll have to put it all together on a big table to see if it is the right sizes and the right look but I hope that we can finally make a decision about it.
Also we've gotten all of our clothes ready for the engagement session-I just have to find the jewelry. Also I went out to the international peace gardens today. It was actually a really cool place. It seemed like it was kept up very nicely. The only thing I didn't like was that the flower beds were empty and the bushes were kinda dead but that's going to be a problem most places. But it seems like there's going to be a lot of really cool things that we can use to do out pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment