Monday, April 5, 2010

74 Days Left!

We had a great weekend with conference and easter. Sadly I had to study a lot last night so I couldn't play games and such but now the test is over (for better or for worse). And now it's on to bigger and better things! Hopefully I'll be able to get a few wedding things done this weekend. The only thing I can think of that we did over the weekend was make some flower roses for the little girl's dresses and headbands. They were a lot of work but I think they're going to be adorable. Also my mom finished the front of our quilt and it looks amazing! I can't wait for the whole thing to be done!
So this week we have to figure out where we're doing our engagement pictures. We're looking at either the international peace gardens out in west valley or else gardner village. I'd love to know what everyone thinks about those two places or if anyone has more ideas let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment