Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Countdown is On!!!

So in case I didn't think I already had enough on my plate, I thought I would add another little (hopefully) thing. I figured out how many days were left until the wedding a few days ago and I decided that this would be a great way to let everyone know the little things I'm working on every day to get ready. I'll try to keep all of the posts wedding related but then again there are some days that either no wedding things officially happen or there is no way to take a picture of something. However I am going to try to post pictures and tell a little about how wedding things are going. Hopefully someone will read this besides myself...so here goes!

3 comments:

  1. DUH someone will read it! i HATE that i can't be a part of all the planning...so this is SO exciting!

    -whitsariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! You will love looking back at this time!

    ReplyDelete