Sunday, March 14, 2010

96 Days!

Sorry about two blogs in one day but I'm trying to at least cover something for each day. Nothing major happened with wedding stuff today. The only thing was just talking to mom and making sure we were getting things done we needed too. Oh and something I didn't mention about yesterday was that we went to evergreen framing and picked out the frames for my geneology pictures (we're still waiting to see if Colin's will work out) and we also got the framing for the cross stitch mom is doing for me. I'm so excited for it! It's a gorgeous pattern that has love in different languages and it makes 100 times better that mom is going to be doing it! I can't wait!
Other things that happened today is that we went out to a friend's homecoming and I got to see a bunch of old high school friends. Hopefully Colin doesn't think they are too insane (then again he's used to me so they probably seem normal in comparison). We went to dinner at the Craigo's and had an amazing St. Patrick's day dinner and now it's just homework. I've got 3 big tests this coming week plus a 14 stake region activity to pull off but then it'll finally be spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment