Wednesday, March 17, 2010

93 Days!

Sorry there are no pictures again...nothing much to report. I took my kinesiology test today and I felt pretty good about it. Now I just have to study for my last test before spring break that's tomorrow. So hopefully there will be more interesting things tomorrow seeing as it is basically my last day of school before spring break! HOORAY!!!
So the things that have happened other than school and homework today is that I cleaned at the Carter's and I had a lot of fun. I cleaned and polished her entire china cabinet and we cleaned all of the things inside. It was fun to learn about all of the things in it and just talk while we both cleaned. After that I went to REI and finally got another camelback water bottle because mine has been leaking. I got a really pretty gray-ish blue one that I really like and now it's not constantly getting me and everything around me wet. Also I went down to the tanning spot (yep sara the ghetto one) and I got a month pass to start getting tan for the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Katie Bug,
    I am glad that you are doing this. I like reading about you and what what is going on.

    ReplyDelete