Thursday, March 11, 2010

99 Days Left!

Nothing wedding today, however Colin and I went to Costco and bought a hair cutting kit. Be sure to notice my beautiful work as Colin definitely has a greatly diminished amount of hair. It was only my second attempt but this time it went much better because of the amazing new tools! Also we stuffed ourselves to the bursting point with the excellent cuisine at Costco...gotta love it.


Now we're just working on some homework (well Colin is...I'm distracted with blogging).

4 comments:

  1. Cutting your future hubby's hair is a great way to save some money! I am banned from cutting Jared's hair, after a very, very bad haircut - that forced him to wear a hat for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and love you some more. I feel like this is really for me! hehe. Can't wait to hear more about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cheesy! I'm just laughing at you holding hands across the table! hehe... That's why I love you.

    ReplyDelete