Wednesday, June 2, 2010

16 Days Left!

16 days and counting...literally. I have a chain in my room that i took a picture of but for some really weird reason it's not letting me add the picture...silly computer. So i apologize about the definite lack of blogging. It's been super crazy and i know that's no excuse but it's the one i'm gonna use :D. So i've been bugging my photographer to get my bridals done so i can see some pictures because i've been SO excited to see them. We were planning to go to memorial grove for bridals and we had to reschedule twice so finally when the weather still was bad we decided to just go inside. we went to the capitol and it was truly all i could ever hope for. I kept praying for good weather but Heavenly Father knew that i really didn't want good weather i wanted a beautiful rainy day so that i could have my pictures at the capitol. (which already had sentimental meaning because that's where Colin proposed to me so now it's even more special!) So today she got me one pictures and she said that she would put all of the proofs in the mail on friday so i should have them all by the beginning of next week. HOORAY!!! This was one of the pictures i was most excited to see-especially because it was one that took a lot of effort from me to get in the beginning. these doors are quite heavy and i had to hold them for what seemed like forever! but the picture turned out even better than i could've hoped for!!! I can't wait to see the rest!


I'll try to blog a little more (which shouldn't be hard seeing as i wasn't blogging at all) over the next two weeks and two days. Life's a little crazy right now and mom and i have occasional panic attacks but we're slowly and surely getting things done! Just as a recap of a few wedding things we've done that some of you may not know about-we painted the kitchen and our two rooms at the carter's and they look fantastic if i may say so myself! Bart has been doing a TON on the kitchen-he already has the floors in and i can't wait to see how it all comes out! he's awesome and he's making is so nice! Colin and i bought a couch, an end table and a coffee table from ikea on memorial day and we got it all set up (hopefully a picture of it will come soon). Other than that we're just getting ready for the big day!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love that picture, it's beautiful. Too bad I can't see your face, but I'm sure there will be plenty of those! 11 days until I get to see you!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, SO beautiful! can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More pictures, more pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete